About the Application Process
The membership application process takes approximately six to eight weeks to complete. You may contact the membership secretary regarding the status of your application at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Application – Zooza
Our membership management software is called Zooza. This internet software allows our members to interactively maintain their own information in the UDC membership database, and update it as needed. There is a small processing fee associated with a Zooza application; however, processing your application via the Zooza system provides the following benefits:
- Applicant input of data to insure accuracy. No chance of accidental data inaccuracies when copying from paper forms into Zooza.
- Fastest processing time. You application is received immediately and placed into our queue for review. No chance that your application or payment will be lost in the mail.
- Secure payment through Paypal. Neither UDC nor Zooza ever handles or stores your credit card information.
- No Paypal account required to pay by credit card.
- Paypal is far more secure than sending checks or credit card numbers through the mail, or even giving the information over the phone (when credit card numbers are provided over the phone, they are written down somewhere!)
- Automatically pro-rated application fee.
- Ability to print your own membership card any time you wish.
- Store information about your specific dogs which may be generated when you enter dog shows through Zooza.
- Easily donate to your favorite cause, such as competition fund or SAR fund.
Other Application Options
- Complete your application in PDF form, save and send to the membership secretary. Pay separately by Paypal and send a copy of your Paypal receipt with your emailed application.
- Complete and print out your PDF application form, and snail mail with your check to the membership secretary.
Email applications to: email@example.com
Snail mail applications to:
367 Chickadee Lane
Bailey, CO 80421